Pediatric physiotherapy centre in Amritsar
CONTINUA Kids (Centre of Neurotherapy In Uniquely-Abled Kids) is a research directed, holistic centre, imparting medically supervised therapies, early intervention programs, and support for uniquely abled children. The centre is unique in its own way as it provides all the scientifically proven, individualized therapies which are required for special children under one roof.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychological Services
- Special Education
- Speech Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Autism spectrum Disorders: Autism specture disorders (ASD) are a group of complex disorders of brain development.
- Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children: Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is one of the most common nevrodevelopmental psychiatric disorder in children.
- Dyslexia in Children: Dyslexia, also known as reading disorder. itis characterzed by trouble with reading unrelated to problems with overall intlligence.
- Down Syndrome:Down syndrome is caused by abnormalities in a baby’s DNA.