Dr.Amrit Adlakha Neuro & Spine Rehabilitation
Neurolgical Physiotherapy involves the treatment of people with Movement & Function disorders that have orignated from problems with Body’s Nervous & Neuromuscular System.These conditions often manifest themselves as a muscle weakness, poor balance & condition, uncontrolled muscle spasm & tremors, loss of function & decreased sensation.
Dr Amrit Adlakha’s Nuero & Spine Rehabilation Centre is a unique centre in the area that provide the most Latest & Advanced methods & Treatments for rehabilation of nuerology impaired indivisuals .the primrary objective for our centre is to extract maximum results through active patient Participation & Acomplishing the goals to achieve the activities of daily living & other goals & objectives of patient .At Respecfully & Supportive. We Provide careful & Skilled Consultations, Asessments & Treatment Programs, With an Evidence-Based & Goals-Oriebted Approach to treatment . Treatment is integrated into our Clients own enviorment, leading to the highest possible level of Recovery.
An Interdisciplinary service is provided by experts in Nuero Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Speech & Language Therapy, THERAPY,Nueropsychology & orthotics & Prohotics to help ensure that every induvisual can reach their Full Potential.
Provide comprehensive Nuerological physiotherapy, customized to each indiviusals needs.We provide these physiotherapy services for indivisuals in .The community With:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Complex Orthopaedic Injuries(Fractures, Soft Tissue Injuries, Amputees)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Gullian-Barre Syndrome
- Peripherial Nerve Injuries
- Other Nuerological & Orthopaedic Disorders
We Provide Physiotherapy treatment for:
- To Provide skilled & personalized physiotherapy treatment to indivisuals with Nuerological & Orthopaedic conditions
- To Suppert & Encourage clients in achieving their goals through active participation in meaningful activities.
- To Enhance the quality of life of our clients & optimize their physical function through promotion of indipendence & eminitaion of pain.
- To Nurture a safe enviorment that encourages Respect, Dignity & Equality.
At Rehab centre we provide Modern & Current treatment techniques, including:
- Therapuetic Exercise programs to assist with return to Physical Fitness & Leisure Activities
- Functional Retraiing programs to maximize indipendence in the homes, Work & Community Enviorment
- Gait Re-Training with locomotor device
- Balance Training & Exercises
- Spasticity Management
- Safe return to fitness including Education, Consultations & Monitoring
- Soft tissue Techniques & Joint mobilizations
- Splinting & Bracing Consultations